Friday, July 14, 2023

Reconciliation : Lower Elementary Grades 2-5, EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE


My Relationship with God
 Have I been moody or rebellious about praying and going to Mass on Sunday?
 Have I paid attention at Mass?
 Have I “played around” in church instead of praying to God?
 Have I said my prayers every day?
 Have I thanked God for my blessings?
 Have I asked the Holy Spirit to help me whenever I have been tempted to sin?
 Have I asked the Holy Spirit to help me do what is right?

My Relationships with Others
 Have I been helpful and affectionate toward my family?
 Have I been kind and generous with my friends?
 Have I said mean things to my mom or dad?
 Have I always said "thank you" to people?
 Have I been hard to get along with (during school, at home, with my family)?
 Have I done what my mom, dad, and teachers told me to do?
 Have I done my chores? Have I been lazy around the house?
 Have I hurt other people´s feelings by calling them mean names?
 Have I refused to play with someone for no good reason?
 Have I made fun of anyone?
 Have I used bad language?
 Have I started fights with my brothers and sisters at home or with other kids at school?
 Have I blamed other people for things I did? Have I gotten other people into trouble?
 Have I hit people when I’ve gotten mad?
 Have I been selfish toward my parents, brothers and sisters, teachers, or friends?
 Have I forgiven people? Or have I held a grudge instead?
 Have I cheated or been unfair in games?
 Have I cheated in school or on my homework?
 Have I been lazy about my schoolwork? Do I sometimes not do my homework?
 Have I lied to my parents? My teachers? My friends?
 Have I taken anything that didn´t belong to me? Did I return it?

600 Veirs Mill Rd., Rockville, MD 20852
Phone (301) 762-4179
Fax (301) 762-9550

No comments:

Post a Comment