Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Prayers to Learn : 2nd Grade

Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, holy Queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished
children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then,
most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile show us the blessed fruit of
thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

An Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for
having offended Thee,
and I detest all my sins,
because I dread the loss of heaven,
and the pains of hell;
but most of all because
they offend Thee, my God,
Who are all good and
deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
with the help of Thy grace,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life. Amen.

600 Veirs Mill Rd., Rockville, MD 20852
Phone (301) 762-4179
Fax (301) 762-9550

No comments:

Post a Comment