Sunday, May 21, 2023

Examination of Conscience, Children.

Jesus said, “Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14

10 COMMANDMENTS and REFLECTION,

You shall not have any other Gods before me. 

Do I talk to God in prayer?

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.

Do I use God’s name when I am upset? Do I use bad words?

Do I go to Mass on Sundays?

Do I behave well in Mass?

Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day.

Do I listen and speak respectfully to my parents, and teachers?

Honor your father and your mother.

Have I hurt someone else physically or with unkind words?

You shall not kill.

Have I broken a serious promise that I made?

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal. 

Have I taken something that does not belong to me? 

You shall not lie.

Have I lied to others or not told the whole truth?

You shall not covet your neighbor’s spouse. 

Do I get jealous of others? 

You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.

Have I tried to take something that does not belong to me?

See more, here.

600 Veirs Mill Rd., Rockville, MD 20852
Phone (301) 762-4179
Fax (301) 762-9550

No comments:

Post a Comment