Thursday, August 10, 2023

Prayers to Learn : 5th Grade

The Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,

implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I

stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear

and answer me.

Amen.

Stations of the Cross

1. Jesus is condemned to death

2. Jesus receives the cross

3. Jesus falls the first time

4. Jesus meets His Mother

5. Simon of Cyrene carries the cross

6. Veronica wipes Jesus' face with her veil

7. Jesus falls the second time

8. Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem

9. Jesus falls the third time

10. Jesus is stripped of His garments

11. Jesus is nailed to the cross

12. Jesus dies on the cross

13. Jesus taken down from the cross

14. Jesus is laid in the tomb 

600 Veirs Mill Rd., Rockville, MD 20852
Phone (301) 762-4179
Fax (301) 762-9550

No comments:

Post a Comment